Tuesday, April 7, 2009

God's mercies each day

Last night I stayed up really late watching a depressing bball game. I woke up really early, unable to turn my mind off. On Tuesdays, I usually have what I call the "Tuesday blues." Every week, I have to fight feeling tired, impatient, and grumpy on Tuesdays, particularly with my students. On Tuesdays, I pray extra hard for God's love, mercies, and joy in my heart. Despite my team losing horribly last night, little sleep, and a full day, I had joy in my heart, and energy in my step (though the last hour of work was a little tough). I was reminded of how blessed I am to work at BCCHS. My students knew about the game and that I was a Spartan. Some of them watched the game mostly for me and they were frustrated for me. It was really cute.

One more day to go until some much needed R & R. What are you thankful for today? Share it!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Ruth! I like your basketball writings. :) And I'm glad for the new blogs!